At Corporate Stays, we have the experience of working with a wide range of clients from different industries. Over the years, we have catered to the needs of a wide client base which allows us to understand the specific needs of each group of clients and industry professionals. CorporateStays.com has worked extensively over the years with the entertainment industry and understands the specific requirements of these professionals. While there are quite a lot of hotels all across Canada, these do not offer the kind of personalized services, comfort, and security that the entertainment industry professionals would need.
A Large Inventory of Standardized Apartments
- Our large inventory makes it easy to quickly set up and adjust accommodations, even at the last minute
- Corporate Stays provides detailed, suite specific profile sheets with photos, along with individual suite visits to make the decision-making an easy process.
- With multiple units in our buildings, all offering the same standardized furnishing and layout, we can house entire teams in a single building. Which means transportation and group logistics become much easier, while the whole crew have the same guest experience.
Fully equipped with late-market appliance and everything you need to dine at home.
- We provide timely, detailed, and clear invoices, making for a simplified billing process, that is customized for the individual needs of the production with flexible payment methods.
- All Corporate Stays accommodations are in central locations in major cities.
- You will have a dedicated housing manager to guide you every step of the way; a “one-stop shop” for all of your housing needs.
- Many buildings include amenities such as fitness centers, pools, saunas and meeting rooms.
- Corporate Stays apartments are often priced 30% to 40% less than comparable hotels, and pricing decreases as the length of stay increases. It’s a much more cost-effective option for the production company.
- All apartments come fully furnished with a complete kitchen. The crew can enjoy balanced lifestyle while shooting for a long period of time; this option is both healthier and more cost-effective.
Flexible Check-In and Check-Out
- Corporate Stays can offer flexible check-in and check-out dates, understanding the challenges of filming scheduling and arrival/departure date changes.