Congratulations, you’ve just discovered one of the worst kept secrets of the hospitality industry! Not only is renting a Furnished apartment more cost-effective than staying in a hotel, but renting a furnished apartment means more space, more privacy, and more freedom than staying in a hotel room!
Here’s an example of the difference in size and layout when you compare the average hotel to a furnished apartment:
Furnished apartments are usually cheaper than hotel room stays, especially for longer-term stays. A number of factors contribute to the lower price, including:
- Hotels require a larger staff than furnished apartments. Our service allows you the freedom and privacy of renting your own space, you will not have to deal with dozens of people before you enter your own room, while any customer service or concierge service you require is only a phone call away. By consolidating our staff at a single location, servicing apartments throughout the city, we are able to offer you superior customer service at a much lower cost.
- Maid service for furnished apartments is generally provided less frequently than in hotels. We are able pass the cost savings of less frequent laundering and wage bills right back to you!
- Every quality hotel has at least one restaurant, if not more. These restaurants can be costly to run, as often their clientele is limited to hotel guests. Furnished apartments do not have to consider this costly overhead into the price of a stay.
- Most hotel rates include a daily breakfast cost. Whether or not you partake of the often underwhelming continental breakfast provided in the lobby for a few hours in the morning, you are paying for the service. Clients staying in a furnished apartment have the option to prepare breakfast in their equipped kitchen, or grab something at one of the fine restaurants nearby. With a furnished apartment you have added freedom of choice and you are not forced into paying a daily fee for something that you might not want.
- Finally your own personal costs are reduced when renting a furnished apartment. Not having to pay for expensive room service or a pricey hotel restaurant when you have the option of cooking at home, having your Internet service included in the bill rather than having to pay the inflated Internet costs a hotel will charge per day, having access to your own laundry facilities, and other little extras will make staying in a furnished apartment so much cheaper and more comfortable.
To find out more about how furnished apartments will suit your specific needs, or to find out about how to book your next furnished apartment, simply contact our knowledgeable booking agents. See for yourself how much better your stay can be!